Motor Sports Club Bike Racing
We’re now moving into the third season of the Knockhill Club and everyone is looking forward to another highly entertaining and enthralling season. Action from Superbikes, Superstock 600, Scottish Lightweights, Pre-Injection 600, Classics, Clubman and F125 classes. All the action will be exclusively broadcast on Motors TV throughout the year.
- 27/28 April
- 8/9 June
- 3/4 August
- 28/29 Sept
Motor Sports Club Car Racing & SLS
The Knockhill Club car racing events this year will undergo a slight metamorphosis from the traditional racing events associated with the Club. We’ll be welcoming the Ma5da and Pick Up Truck Championships this year along with our Super Lap Scotland events, Twin-Track racing, Autotesting, drag racing and drifting events. All-in-all 2013 is looking extremely positive for Knockhill Club car racing fans!
- 25/26 May
- 27/28 July
- 1st Sept
Download Entry Form
Next Event: 27th/28th April, 2013
Reverse Circuit Car Racing Event for the Knockhill Motor Sports Club - Online Entry Available NOW (login to enter)! Alternatively download the entry form above!
- KMSC Superstock 600 - BSB Entry Form
- Change to KMSC car racing and SLS Championship meeting schedule
- KMSC Club points and results
- Jam-packed bike racing schedule witnesses some stand-out performances
- Knockhill Club car racing and SLS competitor info
- Perthshire 11 year old School boy Rory Skinner to make bike racing history
- RA Motorsport Developments become title sponsor of Super Lap Scotland for 2013
- KMSC AGM - Change of Date